Just watch out for those thermometers... Aiden stuck one in the only unprotected outlet in the house... sheesh.
I can't even take OUR outlet covers off without prising them off with a knife blade for crying out loud. Sheesh! How does he do it?!
ouch, way to go aiden, I don't know what's worse in the outlet or up the nose?
I was referring to KGB's comment about the thermometer...silly, I know the difference between the two...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just watch out for those thermometers... Aiden stuck one in the only unprotected outlet in the house... sheesh.
I can't even take OUR outlet covers off without prising them off with a knife blade for crying out loud. Sheesh! How does he do it?!
ouch, way to go aiden, I don't know what's worse in the outlet or up the nose?
I was referring to KGB's comment about the thermometer...silly, I know the difference between the two...
Post a Comment