September 01, 2007

Oh well...

At least he only sits there for a few minutes.
The little one, the big one sits there WAY longer than a few minutes. He's gotta' have something to do when I blog, right?
So I don't normally have the car seat disassembled in the great room. BL and I were on our way home from Jamba Juice when I hear, "OOOOOOOO." I look back to see yummy Jamba flooding the backseat of my car. Thank goodness for some odd reason there was a towel to get the majority of it soaked up while at a fortunate red light. What a waste of a Jamba...

3 comments:

Deena said...

Uncle Mario is so proud. Now we've got to work on Glitter and they can all play!

Anonymous said...

We've been there with the Jambafied carseats more times than I like to admit.

Between this and the gaming going on- this could be a post of my own lol!

Jenny P. said...

I totally miss jamba juice. maybe I need to move back out west.