The great part about being the youngest sister is that you only get picked on for being the little one for about 20 or so years. This now leaves the youngest one with 60+ years for payback. (insert evil laugh) Well, my OLDEST sister is one year OLDER today. Okay, I'll back off... a bit.
I love Glittersmama so very much and I am grateful she is my sister.... despite all the anxiety and throat closing she has inflicted over the years... I guess I'll give you a freebie squeal seeing as it's your birthday and how much you love it and all.
After Glittersmama got her undergrad she moved back in with the fam to get her PharmD. She and I shared a room (the one with the closet larger than CQs shower: ) and it was loads of fun. We would always stay up late and watch Golden Girls and Designing Women and then we'd go lay in bed and talk to each other until Glittersmama would be half asleep and only respond to my blabbing with gibberish; yet she still urged me to keep talking to her and that she was not sleeping. Sharing a room together was a lot of fun and really helped us grow closer.
Glittersmama has and always will be my favorite oldest sister.
4 comments:
I want to hear the squeal!
Aren't sisters the best?
Dude. I left a comment. Where did it go?
I said that the squeal doesn't count unless I hear it--preferably in person.
GM-Two weeks:)
Post a Comment