June 18, 2008

I finally have

cruise pictures! My sister was kind enough to send some of the ones she got to me. It's so much fun looking at this pictures. I know you won't enjoy them nearly as much as me but here they are. I recommend a cruise, without your kids, to anyone! We had an awesome time.


The 4 of us on the formal night. The food in the dining room was to DIE FOR! The only problem was by the time we got to our scheduled dinner it was probably our 7th or 8th meal of the day... I never had enough room. I was also never hungry the entire trip! **A special thanks to our mom for makin' our rockin' dresses!!**


On the way back from snorkeling. I wish I had an underwater camera, we saw some really cool stuff.



BW and I leaving the boat and heading into Nassau for the day.



We really wanted to rent jet skis but after we waited an hour on the side of the road for some joker to pick us up we gave up and rented scooters. It ended up being a lot of fun and we really enjoyed it. We decided to drive around the whole island. Halfway around it started to rain so we cut back across the middle of the island (through the GHETTO). I didn't find out later how dangerous it really was for us to be where we were. I guess tourists disappear quite often. No wonder people kept trying to give us directions to get back to the touristy part!



I think this was our last night. The views off the boat were really beautiful and it was kind of tripy to look out and see we were in the middle of the ocean. Most of the time it doesn't feel like you're in a boat, it just feels like you're in a nice hotel. It's easy to forget you're moving.


We took this picture in the card room. We spent many an afternoon in here kicking the boys trash in hand and foot. It wasn't until Dr. Mario stole my lucky chair that they got us back. Wiener.

We had SO much fun and this is by far my favorite vacation ever. Hopefully we'll get to do it again soon. Glittersmama, thanks for all the fun and sharing this vacation with us. It was a blast!

10 comments:

Deena said...

dude. I want to go back. Now.

Sheri said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm more than a little jealous.

Physcokity said...

bwahaha lucky chair

you're not sisters not.at.all.

you're twins separated by 8 years

Physcokity said...

make that six i can count... I just can't subtract.

Methodical Wormer said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! It IS 8 years... I think you wake up too early. :)

Methodical Wormer said...

Well, 8 1/2 if you want to be exact. I'm her twin removed "from a biop-, bibop, a bibopsy" when she was 8.5.

Adria said...

looks like you had tons of fun!!! we sure miss you guys and the ward:)

Coordination Queen said...

Cute pictures. we'll have to do a vacation where we can come too.

sew hot said...

and this whole time I thought glittersmama was 7 when you were born. So much for remembering things. Good thing you are posting no matter how silly it seems, because my journaling habits suck. I got a journal as a wedding gift, I think I'm on page 35 and we've been married 32 years this summer. So there are a lot of little stories and details missing. Keep up the good work.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love all of the pictures! You are so beautiful!

I really want to go on a cruise now...and kick Ted's trash in cards too.