July 24, 2008

So this is technically

my 100th post! I have one that I've been working on but isn't quite yet ready. So I'll go on with my 100th anyway. I'm going to be sooooo original and do an ask me whatever post. So here goes nothing. ASK AWAY, no boundaries. Set it to Anonymous if you feel the need but go ahead and ask WHATEVER you want!

11 comments:

Deena said...

I've got to think a while to figure out some juicy ones, but in the meantime, here are a few that I've been asked.

If you could go swimming in a giant bowl of ice cream, what kind would it be?

If you could go anywhere on an all-expense paid vacation (including a great nanny too) where would you want to go?

If you had to swim in anything besides water or ice cream what would it be?

What is your favorite memory?

What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?

What's your favorite song?

Who is your hero?

What are 5 of your strangest habits?

What's your favorite home made snack?

And store bought snack?

What is your favorite flower?

Favorite Dunder Mifflin employee?

What do you like best about yourself?

What do you like best about BW?

What do you like best about BL?

What do you like best about Codeman?

Okay, that's enough plagiarism for now. Love you!

Methodical Wormer said...

glittersmama- I wouldn't go swimming in a bowl of ice cream. Extreme cold+me=hives If that were not the case it would be a swirl of cheesecake and chocolate frozen yogurt. YUM!

I would do a tour of Greece, Italy, France, England and Spain. If all expenses are paid I might as well go for it, right?

I would swim in hot chocolate! With some whip cream and a shot of caramel flavor.

My fav memory is probably our cruise last May. I would go on a cruise again in a heartbeat.

In 10 years I see myself in school working towards a degree.

My favorite song, that is so tough. Maybe Shawn Colvin "Never Saw Blue Like That" At least today that's what it is.

My hero is... anyone who's gone through something they thought they couldn't and became a better person for having done it.

1. When my husband is out of town I get all the portable phones, turn off all the ringers, set the keys to silent and sleep with them under my pillow. That way if someone breaks in I can quickly dial 911 and they won't hear and won't be able to see I'm calling on the other phone. "Paranoia, paranoia everybody's comin' to get me..."

2. I always get ready in the nude. It totally throws me off when I'm out of town and have to get dressed to get ready, ugh!

3. I always set my parking brake even though I live in one of the flattest places on Earth.

4. I look at houses on realtor.com in places that I would like to live. Even though we have no plans to move.

5. I often fall asleep on the couch when BW and I watch TV at night. Sometimes he just leaves me there.

My favorite home made snack is definitely caramel corn!! I need to get an air popper.

Right now Dove Chocolate Macadamia Oasis cookies... heaven I tell you.

I haven't spent a lot of time thinking about flowers... I actually had to look online to get a better guess. I'll go with Peony

Oh dang, there are so many that I LOVE and the show would not be complete without. I have to go with Michael. He's so awkward it's painful.

The thing I like best about me is my toe gap. Embrace the gap... or it will embrace you.

The thing I love best about BW is that he does so much for our family. Works full time, does school full time, has a huge church calling and he takes care of so much at home when I just don't have the energy (most of the time). Pretty much he's just awesomeness all around.

Oh my BL. I love that he is so jam packed full of life and energy yet can still be so sweet and soft in the right situations.

Oh Cody. Blog nameless Cody. I like that he knows when I feel like crap and comes and lays by me.

Methodical Wormer said...

Oh Bessie, that was long.

Christy said...

Are there any super personal or embarrassing questions left to ask??? Here's a couple:

What color do you paint your toenails?

What church calling scares you the most?

What's your favorite local restaurant?

Where's the farthest location you have lived from your home town?

What's one skill you have that most people don't know about?

Methodical Wormer said...

Christy- What color do you paint your toenails? Usually some shade of pink or purple. Really adventurous, I know.

What church calling scares you the most? Anything in the Relief Society AHHHHHH!!!!

What's your favorite local restaurant? Mango's on a regular basis and City Hall for big occasions.

Where's the farthest location you have lived from your home town? Right here baby!

What's one skill you have that most people don't know about? Oh gosh... um... I can keep myself completely entertained just by my thoughts. When I was on bed rest I endured an entire week of no media and it wasn't really that bad. In fact I wish I planned more time in my day to just be still and not do anything at all.

MamaT said...

So here are a few I was wondering:

If you could be any superhero who would you be?

What is your favorite crayon color?

How many licks does it take you to get in the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

Nik said...

What decisions did you make on your Feb 21st post? I want to see pictures!

Drea said...

This post is so great! Ok, I want to know how you and Mike met - I love hearing people's stories..

Deena said...

I got cold hives once. freaky.
I want to go to Europe with you.
Ditto on the cruise.
769 NUD.
I fear the toe gap.

Deena said...

When are you moving closer to me?

What do you want to go back to school for? Not why, what do you want to study?

Favorite pilates exercise?

Methodical Wormer said...

mamat-
If you could be any superhero who would you be? I'd be Elasti-girl. Do you see the way she can handle her kids with those limbs? yeah, I'd like that.

What is your favorite crayon color? Cerulean

How many licks does it take you to get in the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? I'd have to say 0 because, Ick. Tootsie rolls and suckers don't mix well IMO. I'll pass for the almond roca.

nik-
What decisions did you make on your Feb 21st post? I want to see pictures! Sorry for no update, that probably would have been a good idea. I didn't update well, because I took both comforters back. I have buyers remorse over the smallest of things and I found a creme blanket that worked and some pillows at Target to Jazz it up. After I paint I'll do a post.

Drea-
I want to know how you and Mike met
Well, we originally met on his mission. My house was the first members house he stopped at on his mission. There was no love connection at that time. He got offered a job and moved back. 3 weeks after he moved back he came and found me in singles ward. After a week or two or three I dumped the guy that I was dating and we've been together ever since:)

Gsmama-
When are you moving closer to me? Not soon enough!

What do you want to go back to school for? Not why, what do you want to study? I want to study counseling or psychology. Basically I want to be a counselor and I'll take whatever route that will get me there.

Favorite pilates exercise? My favorite move, probably the teaser. My favorite video, the one you stole from mom's house:) The one I use is Windsor Pilates maximum burn basics.