November 11, 2010

Life can't be all roses.

That's what I'm coming to a fuller understanding of, looking at the larger scale of things on more of a daily basis. Sometimes all we have is a dandelion in a yard full of weeds but we better learn to love and appreciate that dandelion.



I'm so thankful for the most incredible birthday ever. I have a feeling it will always be at the top of the list. 25 feels good.

I am thankful...

for my boys. They challenge me. They enrich my life. They teach me.

for my husband and his undying commitment to me and my flaws.

for good friends and babysitters. Especially the free ones...babysitters that is, all friends should be free;)

I get to go away for the weekend with my husband. I need it more now than I ever have. "Busy" has taken on a whole new meaning in my life.

that I have good counselors to depend on so I can get away for a few days.

that my sister is willing to watch my crazy boys so I can get away for a few days.

No comments: