May 17, 2007

Tuesday, May 16, 2007 shall go down in history

as my most productive day ever! I really am still feeling great about the things I accomplished on Tuesday. I watched my friend's kid for her, vaccumed my whole house, did COPIOUS amounts of laundry (even put them away), cleaned out the catch all guest bedroom and changed the sheets, cooked dinner, went grocery shopping, did ALL the dishes, made dinner for Wednesday for us and my friend, and to close the day I cleaned the hall bathroom. Of course in the following days I've been completely unproductive to cancel it out. I really couldn't handle all the productivity at once. I have been good about keeping the dishes all done and my house is still pretty clean. I have another bathroom and mopping to do and I will have cleaned my whole house this week. Just in time to start it all over again next week:) I really feel like I'm starting to get the hang of keeping my house in control instead of letting it control me. I have to add Heavenly Father really did fill me with some great motivation to get it done and has helped me to feel really good about my accomplishments which I am very grateful for. Now that I've got things rolling it's becoming easier to keep it going. We shall see. Thanks for your previous tips even though I still don't understand how you can clean your whole house in two hours! I would have to hire some professional help for that... Oh! I also found a new friend to help me in my labors. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Deena said...

Want to come over some time? I need HELP!!

Coordination Queen said...

so because it is going down in history, does that give you the right to quit blogging? NO! :)