June 03, 2007
So I was thinking...
I've been talking with my sisters about the things I need to do better. Despite my last post it has failed to be habitual. I've noticed a trend in the majority of the blogs I've read lately. Women tend to be so hard on themselves for not being who they aspire to be. It made me stop and think... if we were already who we want to be, why would we be here? It's hard to stay focused on that and be patient with ourselves. It's such a wonderful opportunity to realize something you're bad at. You have chance to become good at one more thing. What a blessing. I've always been one to look ahead to the next thing and forget to enjoy the here and now. I've realized I need to slow down and enjoy the ride of bettering myself and give myself some patience. This will also help me be less stressed out which automatically makes you a better wife and mother. Well, that's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're good Gav. You are awesome at everything you do. Always remember that. I love you. Oh, and I'm always right.
Are you sure you are the baby sister? I am constantly amazed by you and your comprehension of everything and ability to do it all and well! Love you!
Post a Comment