June 12, 2007
6 days,
5 loads of laundry, 4 dinners to cook, 3 loads of dishes, 1 house to clean top to bottom, 1 fathers day talk, 1 primary lesson, 1 suitcase to pack, and 2 plane rides and I'll be back home for a visit! I can't wait. Obviously I have lots of work to do before I can go but I am soooo excited. It feels like it's been so long since I've been back home and well I guess it has been a year. I'm so happy I get a full 8 days (not including travel days) to spend with my parents, sisters and their kids. YAY for me! I will absolutely miss my husband dearly and as my friend commented after my return from my last trip "He is no good without [me]." Being miles away from him always reminds me of how much I really really am deeply in love with my sweet husband. I feel pretty bad that BL won't get to see his daddy for that long. He really is a terrible daddy's boy in the best way. Well, I better get started on my list because the quicker I get them done the closer I am to next Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
DM is already pouting about me taking Glitter away from him for so long.
I have a secret for you... even if you don't do all those things... you still get to come see me! :D
Hey cute girl! I've been keeping track of your blog for a couple weeks and love hearing what you're up to.
I also clean house top to bottom before leaving town. Got to get everything clean and organized for the burglars!
Post a Comment