I got few of my list of things to do done. All of the importants of course got done and the rest I figure BW or the burglars can do while I'm gone. A few loads of laundry, a suitcase, a plane bag to pack (if you have advice for things to keep a 17 month old entertained on a plane I NEED IT!) and an anniversary dinner to go to and I'm out of here.
Yep our anniversary is today. This 3 year mark is pretty anticlimactic. Especially since we did the celebrating on our trip to Sedona last month. The anticlimactic-ness still doesn't take away from how much I truly do love my sweet husband. He really tries so hard to keep me happy which can be a tough job sometimes. I'm working on that though. If I've learned anything in the past three years it's that marriage is a continual process. It takes constant work and effort from both parties and as long as you're working together toward a common goal it can be fabulous. I'm so blessed to have a husband that is quick to forgive and open for the changes marriage requires. It helps so much to remember how this whole thing started. It was very evident the Lord lead us to each other. One of my favorite brother-in-law's said on our wedding video that, "it is evident the Lord lead you together. Always treat it that way." I've never made a more sure decision than when I decided to marry BW. I'm so thankful for my husband. He really is such a good man. He takes such good care of our family. I'm so blessed to have a great family.
So here is the mango tree update.
A comparative picture....
....CSI here I come...
So we'll see whether they survive 10 days with my dear husband.


2 comments:
Ugh, you're flying with a 17 month old, alone?!
Heaven help you.
What's the deal with the Qtip? I guess I was distracted by two sisters...hug Snoobis for me. :(
Post a Comment