the mango tree is officially dead. I stopped taking pictures when the leaves started to get all
yucko and dead. It didn't get any taller or more leaves, you saw it at it's prime. I guess taking plants from that stage to the next actually require something other than sunlight and water. For now I'm not too interested in putting in that much effort. Hopefully you aren't too
disappointed. You can still come over for mangoes, just let me know when you're coming so I can run to the store....
3 comments:
Look at me. I'm crying.
I'll have Marcel come over when I do for mangoes. That way you won't have to cut it up. Hmmm...maybe he'll make a nice foam to go with it.
I shed a tear for the mango...mostly the valiant effort you put into growing it...maybe you could try again? Or just talk to someone who works in a nursery as to how to grow them from a seed...
couldn't believe it when i saw the picture of your little family. glad you are doing well. that littly boy can't deny who is father is, can he?
Post a Comment