October 26, 2007

Please read...

this link. As this world gets worse and worse we're going to have to keep trying harder and harder to keep ourselves away from bad things. I usually try to not jump on the boycott bandwagon and just follow some other person's opinion, but I feel pretty strongly about this one. Satan is pretty crafty. Watch out!

6 comments:

Deena said...

You rock Took.

NOBODY said...

Wow. Sad and alarming.
Thanks for using your blog to put this out there.

Christy said...

I've actually read these books and they are terrible... well, the first one is really great - kind of like a cross between Narnia and Harry Potter. I didn't have any clue when I started the first one what I was getting into... but by the third I was mortified. I finished it, just because I had to know the extent of what was going to happen, but sadly enough, I had already bought the 3 books as a boxed set. I promptly threw them in the Good Will bag (not DI) and got rid of them! I'm not into analyzing books for symbolism, etc., but by the 3rd, there was no question where the plot was headed. Another thing.. the first and second books were well written, the third was terribly written. Aside from the athiest content, it was just badly written and a huge dissapointment, all around! I will definately NOT take my kids to see the movie!

Jenny P. said...

Hadn't heard a thing about it, so I appreciate the heads up. Very sad and very scary.

Physcokity said...

That's freaking disgusting. EW EW EW! I vote this guy is not atheist he's a debil.. *flinching* Thank you for putting this up. Where did you hear about it?

Methodical Wormer said...

christy - thanks for giving us your perspective since you have first hand experience!

physco - not a debil just a very misguided and sad man. That's what it makes me, is sad for him. My SIL and coordination queen actually passed on the info.