1. I am a HUGE procrastinator:) Oh wait, you already knew that...
1.5. In college I would start papers at about 12am or later, write all night, go to school, turn it in, go home and take a nap.
2. I use cruise control on a regular basis on regular roads, not just the freeway. If I don't use it I go WAY too fast. This way I just speed a little.
3. I recently realized dance isn't just something I enjoy doing. When I dance it's like something that is inside of me is able to come out. I often dance in my kitchen or when I walk through my house. BL thinks it's pretty cool and starts to sway his arms around and makes sound effects. Taking dance this past semester has really helped me to get back in touch with who I really am and not get so lost in being a mom and wife.
4. I would LOVE to go to Italy.
5. I've never been water skiing.
6. I want to design and make my own clothes. I get frustrated when I go shopping and I can never find exactly what I want. I always end up settling in one way or another. I'm super picky about clothes and the slightest thing can make me not buy something. I want to start making my own! Project Runway here I come.
7. I rarely like to eat salads as a main course. When I do eat a salad it's like my body goes, "Okay, what's next?" You know the kind of salad that's just a bowl of iceberg with a couple shreds of cheese, a slice of cucumber, a crouton, and a chicken nugget. I don't do those. If I'm gonna eat it the lettuce to real food ratio has to be like 1:5. I actually just found a salad I like about two weeks ago at Z'tejas. It's called the Achiote Chicken Chopped Salad. Mmmmm... now I know where we're going to eat tonight!
13 comments:
After the Bahamas we can head to Italy.
I can't believe you've never water skied. Where did you grow up?
I would love to make my own clothes too. I'm a dancer too :)
I'm with GM, you've never water skied?!?!? Italy would be fun. Maybe the starting at the last minute and staying up all night is genetic.
After we split we never did lake activities in the summer...we were lucky to do a swimming activity.
Yay for dance next semester. I agree though I found myself doing turns the other night when I was talking with my roommates.
CQ It's a well versed and rehearsed trait among the true procrastinators.
Neat info!! I haven't water skied either!! :) But such is the state of Idaho! :)
Theres this amazing contest where designers make faboooooo bridal gowns out of toilet paper and then have a runway throwdown with their T.P.-wearing models strutting around.
I can't afford to buy and tinker around with fabric, but toilet paper sounds like a nice, cheap medium.
and toilet paper would be totally multipurpose if things go south
As I see, it I have passed on the late night genetic thing, you've all been afraid to go to bed for fear of missing something not just to accomplish something. Italy, really? Dance I can totally see that. Project runway? Not sure you are cut throat and nasty enough.Finally somebody wants to learn about my JOB!
your TP fantasy come true!
Maybe what you need is a Big Salad.
No?
:)
Loved reading this and about the water skiing... we are taking you this summer. We are going to help you end that drought. Wakeboarding/water skiing at the lake is one of my all time favorite pastimes!!!
I'm just waiting for some more posts! Haha Love reading your blog! We've missed you at church also!
hey email me your address for a newsletter we did instead of christmas card this year at lexiehill@gmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment