September 04, 2008

The other day I bought a 100 dollar

pillow! And boy is it one of my favorite purchases as of late.



My dear mother bought me my first tempur pedic pillow when I was about 12. I've used that baby night and sometimes day for about 10 years. Recently it just gave out on me. It had a good run and fulfilled the measure of it's creation. I put off buying a new one because they're so expensive, but honestly, 10 dollars a year for an insanely awesome pillow is a bargain in my book. I was so excited to go to sleep last night, I could hardly wait. I can't even tell you how excited I was when I was opening that plastic cover.



To be quite honest. At 13 1/2 weeks pregnant, I know my nights of good sleep are numbered. I want to get as many in as I can! I think it's time for me to go take a nap.

8 comments:

Sheri said...

Nothing beats a good pillow. Ian got me one for Christmas a few years ago - and steals it every morning when I get up. I'll probably cry when it wears out.

Anonymous said...

here, here. Totally agree!!! Except don't take it with you when you go camping in the desert, it will freeze :(

Deena said...

Hey. I need a new pillow too.

Physcokity said...

"Nothing beats a good pillow...."

...Nothing beats this pillow, in a pillow fight.

Christy said...

Awesome! Congrats! Will we see you at water aerobics in the morning? :)

aubreyannie said...

"fulfilled the measure of it's creation" tee-hee.

aubreyannie said...

i am really wanting that pillow. if it will help me sleep better. maybe the pillow is not the problem though. maybe it is my kids. coming into my room at night. grr.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, we have been looking for the perfect pillow for a decade now! Maybe at last we can take your advice and give this one a try! Thanks for the info! :)