December 11, 2008

As promised

We were out to eat and stumbled upon a petting zoo. Those things don't seem like they should mix, but it was lots of fun. He cried when he had to put the pig back.



We had some visitors and BL was helping out with training his adorable cuz'.



He adored being Mickey Mouse for Halloween. It was a huge change and relief from the grief of the previous two years of Halloween.



He had lots of fun:)



BW is in this crowd, I promise. Who is a lame wife and didn't charge the camera battery the day before her husband graduated from college? Yeah, that's me. The only pics we have look like this.... lame.



The doc says I'm 21 weeks (at the time the pic was taken 4 weeks ago). I say 23.



He actually requested to do this. Maybe he won't mind a baby brother too much.



The first big ouch. Thank goodness nothing happened to his teeth and he healed really fast. If we lived somewhere that they didn't use rocks for landscaping this could have been avoided. ugh.



And because we couldn't end with that.... a little Happy Thanksgiving.



Read ya' later.

9 comments:

Nivette said...

I hope you're doing okay still. I was on bedrest for just one week the first go around and even that sucked. I totally get it. I couldn't imagine dealing with it this time around. Ellerie is crazy and bedrest would result in total disaster! We're having a boy, too...let's hope he's mellow like his dad and not an Ellerie repeat :)

Deena said...

I love the bathroom picture.
Mickey Mouse is adorable.
Yay BW!
You're totally pushing your belly out.
BL feeding the tiny baby is SO cute. He's going to be an awesome big brother.
His mouth is so sad. Tell BW to stop pushing him down.
The last picture is awesome. He is looking so grown up.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

So if I send my little Peanut to you will you potty train her?

Mickey Mouse is so cute!

Sheri said...

LOVE the picture on the toliet :) and the picture of you and BL - so cute. I'll call you Monday to see when I can take BL off your hands.

Coordination Queen said...

Yeah I'm with GM, you are pushing it out. Cute cute pictures though. How come he didn't help MB get the pottty?

aubreyannie said...

holy moly, you are a cute prego lady. my belly is ENORMOUS compared to that. or just feels so. i will have to take a pic to compare. haha. and ouchie on the rock accident. that looks painful!

Tiffany said...

Love seeing all the pictures of your beautiful family!! Hope ya'll have a great Christmas!!! Hope your pregnancy is going well:)

Carrot Jello said...

"We were out to eat and stumbled upon a petting zoo"
I hope it wasn't just sitting outside the restauraunt.
That's bad placement.

Super Happy Girl said...

I'd have cried when I had to put the pig back too.
Awww, look at the cousins, cute :)

I ditto what Glittersmama said.