lame. I have a secrety blog that I've been roughly jotting down silly things BL says or does. Today I clicked on the wrong blog and it went on this one. Ooops. There goes my anonymity. Hopefully if it's in your reader already you'll forgive the crudeness which was that post. Crude as in, completely unedited and quickly written to capture the moment. Memory and brain function are not things I'm excelling at right now.
There really is not much new going on here. The cleaning lady came today. Did I tell you about her? I love her. I love her vacuum. I need to find out what it is because it is 5000x better than mine. She is one of my new favorite people. It makes it a little easier to sit around on my bum when I have a clean house to sit in. Will BW let me keep her after the baby is born? Let's hope so:)
4 comments:
If he knows what's good for him he'll let you keep the cleaning lady...
just kidding.
not really.
Ditto to Sheri.
Aw man, I didn't see the crude/raw post. Now I feel on the outside.
What vacuum does she use?
lucky on the cleaning lady. you totally deserve/need her. now AND later.
Post a Comment