January 29, 2009

Three years ago today

this little man entered the world. Check out the mitts on that boy! Every once in a while he goes through a sort of "puppy paws" phase.



This is one of the few happy pictures I got at his first birthday. Apparently it's not good to schedule 1st birthdays at nap time... oops.



Oh, to be two. We really had a lot of fun this past year. Two was challenging but, oh, so fun.



A mom on bedrest doesn't make the best photographer. Most of the birthday dinner was spent about 20 ft away from me so I had to snag pictures when they came around for the actual food part of dinner. Oh well, he had a great time.



I can't believe how big he is and how much he's matured in the past year. I feel lucky every day to call him mine. He loved being sang to today. It really brought a big smile to his face every time. I was bummed that I didn't get do be with him all day today but I had to tell myself I'm giving him the gift of a brother:) I know he still really had a good day. He has really loved getting to go to his friend's houses every day. It's a good thing he's an outgoing kid! Thanks again to all of you that are pitching in to help out. It's always a good sign when he's upset to come home:)

6 comments:

Deena said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet little BL. I love you!

Coordination Queen said...

Happy Birthday BL!!!

Sheri said...

I didn't know yesterday was his actual birthday! We should've sang to him! Happy Birthday, BL!

Super Happy Girl said...

Happy Birthday cute little boy!!!

aubreyannie said...

wow, max and him are so close together! max's birthday is on tuesday. happy birthday to your little guy!

Physcokity said...

What a cute kid! I'll need directions to the par-tay so feel free to text me up ;)